Student Portal Help
The Student Portal gives currently enrolled students access to their student information online. Currently the Portal allows you to:
- View your class schedule
- Check your grades
- Print an unofficial transcript
- View your estimated tuition and pay your student bill
- View your financial aid
- Update your address
In Fall 2012, functions such as registration for courses, adding and dropping courses and viewing your degree audit will also be available.
Once you have logged into the student portal you will be taken to your “Welcome” page. Your Welcome Page will have several boxes that will show you information such as your current semester’s schedule, advisor information, current degree program information, hold information, notes and what semester your academic information is currently set at. This will always be the current semester. If you wish to change semesters you may click on “currently set” and choose a different semester.
On the top of the Welcome Page there are three tabs Student Records, Financial Information and Settings and Tools. You can see what information each tab has available by placing your cursor over the tab. Do not click on the tab.
The Student Records Tab will allow you to access information such as your current semester’s grade report, your unofficial transcript, the current class schedule and your individual class schedule, and Advisor information. You may also use “update personal information” to update your current address and telephone number. Please note that if you have a hold you will not be able to access your grade report or your unofficial transcript until the hold is cleared.
The Financial Information tab will allow you to access your current student bill, an estimated tuition worksheet for the current or following semester, your 1098-T information, your Financial Aid Award Letter and your missing Financial Aid documents. You may also accept or decline your financial aid award here.
Setting and Tools
The Settings and Tools tab allows you to update your password.
Security and Privacy:
- When you login for the first time, you should change your password by placing your cursor over the Settings and Tools tab (do not click on the tab) and clicking on Change Password. If you forget your password, contact the Office of the Registrar at 909-447-2502 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reset.
- Never share your password with anyone.
- Do not respond to any messages that ask for your password.
- Always logout when you are finished accessing the Portal, especially if you are using a public or shared computer.