- Davis, M., McKay, M., Eshelman, E. R, The Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook (5th Ed.), Oakland, CA, New Harbinger Publications, 2000.
- McKay, M., Fanning, P., Paleg, K., Landis, D., When Anger Hurts Your Kids: A Parent’s Guide, Oakland, CA, New Harbinger Press, 1996.
- McKay, M., Rogers, P. D., McKay, J., When Anger Hurts: Quieting the Storm Within, Oakland, CA, New Harbinger Press, 1989.
Workplace Boundary Setting
- Grazly M.S., LMFT, J., Is that the reason I get abused?: Learn how to create and maintain healthy boundaries in your relationships.
- International Women’s Media Foundation: Online Training Center, Leadership Development Series: Managing Relationships
- Robin & Associates, David, Making Workplaces Work Better: Exploring the inner Frontier, Parts 1-3
- Sabey, M., Gafner. G., (1996, September). Boundaries in the workplace. Health Care Supervisor, 15(1), 36-40. Veterans Affair Medical Center, Tucson, AZ, PMID: 101059638, [PubMed – indexed for Medline].
- Setting Personal Boundaries – protecting self
- Work Life Balance - 9 Strategies to Help You Regain Your Equilibrium
- Work Life Balance And The Power of Positive Thinking
- Refine Your Work Life Balance by Setting Healthy Boundaries
- Work Life Balance: Adding White Space
- Work Life Balance: The Gift Of Too Much To Do
- Work Life Balance: 9 Quick Tips for Managing Overwhelm
- Your First Step To Balanced Life: Make Room for Enough
- Center for Gender Equity
- Diversity Central
- Diversity in the Workplace: Benefits, Challenges and Solutions
- Diversity Toolkit
- Office of Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity, and Diversity
Management and Leadership Training
- Disaster Preparedness For People With Disabilities, American Red Cross
- Helping Children And Adolescents Cope With Violence And Disasters, National Institute of Mental Health
- Living Your Life During Terrorist Threats And Other Challenging Times, National Mental Health Association
- Managing Ourselves During Difficult Global Times, Brian S. Andres, PsyD, UCSF Faculty and Staff Assistance Program (FSAP)
- Managing Traumatic Stress: Tips For Recovering From Disasters And Other Traumatic Events, American Psychological Association
- Talking To Children About Terrorism And War, American Academy Of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
- Time Management Tips, About.com