Request a Room
If you do not have a cst.edu email account, please call (909) 447-2572 and someone will help you schedule your event.
If you have a cst.edu email account, please follow this procedure:
- Log into your CST account and open your calendar.
- Click on the time you want to hold your event and select “edit event details”
- Complete this form giving a full description of your event. THIS IS IMPORTANT: Your description of your event will determine if your event will be approved!
- Click on the “check guest and resource availability” button to select the room you want to reserve. This opens up a new screen.
- Click on the word “room” to see the rooms available at the time you have selected to hold your event.
- To add a room to your event, click on the room and then click the “add” button.
- Save changes to that screen. This action will bring you back to the event description screen.
- Save changes on this screen.
- The event has now been requested, but NOT APPROVED. This scheduling generates an email to the Event Manager.
- The Event Manager reviews the event and decides if it is an appropriate event for campus. If yes, the Event Manager accepts the invitation for the room to attend the meeting.
- If approved you will receive an e-mail saying that your room has accepted your meeting invitation.
- If the event is not approved, your invitation will be declined and you will receive an e-mail saying your room has denied your invitation.
- At any time you may click on your event on your calendar and see the status of the room—has it accepted or not accepted the invitation.
- Once the room is approved the event is automatically on the Master Calendar and that room appears unavailable to all other people.
If you have any problems or questions please call (909) 447-2572 for assistance.