The University Scholars Award Program
As a member of the Claremont Lincoln University Consortium, Claremont School of Theology is committed to encouraging rigorous academic reflection as part of preparation and training for ministry. The School is proud to participate in The University Scholars Award Program alongside our partner institution, helping to continue the tradition of strong academic work across a variety of disciplines in Claremont.
The faculty of Claremont School of Theology invites applications for The University Scholars Award Program at Claremont School of Theology. Qualified masters-level students seeking to matriculate in the fall semester will be considered. The award provides for:
- Tuition and fees
- A one-bedroom apartment on campus
- All course-required books
- A monthly stipend of $750 ( 9 months/ $6,750 per annum)
- Qualified applicants must demonstrate a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher in most recent degree program.
- All applications for admission completed and all supporting documentation postmarked by 11:59 pm PST on January 15, 2014, with sufficient qualifications will be considered.
- Finalists for the awards living within the United States will be invited to Claremont at the School's expense to interview for the program. Finalists living outside the United States will be interviewed remotely. All finalists will also complete an additional essay in advance of the interview weekend.
For more information, contact the Office of Admission at email@example.com or (909) 447-2507.