Welcome! We are so glad you’ll be joining us at Claremont School of Theology!
• Review admission packet.
• Submit confirmation form and $200 confirmation fee. (Deadline: Aug. 10)
• Send final transcripts – your confirmation form will indicate if we need any final transcripts from you.
Transcripts can be sent to:
Claremont School of Theology
Attn: Office of Admission
1325 N College Ave
Claremont, CA 91711
• If, after reading the transfer policy, you believe you have graduate-level credits from another institution that are eligible
for transfer into your CST degree, please contact the Registrar for verification and mapping to your degree
• Complete FAFSA if you haven’t already done so, and have the results sent to CST (school code: G-01288).
• Accept your financial aid package once it is available in the Student Portal.
• Students who have been awarded Federal Loans need to complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling at www.studentloans.gov by July 15th.
• Health insurance is required of all full-time students. You will be automatically enrolled in the Kaiser Permanente student plan.
• If you already have health insurance coverage, please fill out and return the following waiver form.
• Log in to the Student Portal. This is where you register and access financial aid, billing, and transcripts. Log-in information can be found in your admission packet.
• Student Computing Policy.
• Join the CST Incoming Class of 2014 Facebook group. to meet your classmates, hear about updates, and start making connections even before orientation.
• Log into your official institutional email account. (Instructions will be sent soon.)
• What’s Next Reception (June 8th) – More details to come
• In-Person Orientation Schedule
Orientation has two parts: online and in-person.
• Online Orientation begins Friday, August 1st, 2014, and is accessed through the CST Sakai site. All online orientation tasks must be completed by 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday, August 20, 2014.
• In-person Orientation will be held on campus beginning at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, August 25, 2014. After you complete online orientation and attend on-campus orientation, you will register for classes.